Sunday, January 24, 2016

Introductions



I've lived in Wisconsin for more than half of my life.  I moved here to go to college, I met my wife here and both of my kids were born and have lived here for their entire lives.  So I guess after 23 of residency that pretty much makes me a "Wisconsinite" or "Sconnie" as some people say.

I haven't always appreciated where I lived and as a young 20 something I was continuously plotting on how to get out of Wisconsin and move to warmer climates.  But now as a husband, father and artist I've grown to really enjoy what Wisconsin has to offer.  How could you not love the wildlife and natural beauty of the Driftless Area?  Or the North Woods?  Or the quirky fun that Madison has to offer?

I've found that the more I take time look around and enjoy the area around me, the more I'm happy to call Wisconsin my home.

This blog is just going to be my salute to Wisconsin and is meant to highlight places and things to do both on and off the beaten path.



No comments:

Post a Comment