Sunday, January 24, 2016

The W-Files


With the X-Files premier just less than two hours away I was trying to get amped up for some paranormal action.  The book "The W-Files" by Jay Rath is a fun read with some really great information on several unique paranormal occurrences in Wisconsin.

I live very close to many of these sights so that makes it all the more interesting.  Belleville is the self proclaimed UFO Capitol due to several sightings back in 1987.  It's  about a twenty minute drive from me so I try to keep my eyes on the skies.  They have a fun UFO themed parade around Halloween weekend.  There's also some information on the Wisconsin Bigfoot/Werewolf "The Beast Of Bray Road" and many others.  If you are interested in this sort of thing or just plain like books on Wisconsin this would be a good one to add to your collection. I'm mostly a skeptic but I still find ghosts and aliens fascinating!














No comments:

Post a Comment